[mythtv-users] MythArchive MythCenter root menu marks are off..

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 08:46:19 UTC 2006

Hi Claude,

I'm not using Fedora Core but Gentoo, so can not be sure about this,
but it seems that if you just update mythtv, you only update the
plugins you installed in the last installation.
Then, a yum install mytharchive might fix the situation..? There seems
to be packages around at atrpms
http://atrpms.net/dist/fc6/mythplugins/

For me, emerge mythartchive fixed everything...

/Fredrik

On 9/30/06, Claude Gélinas agr. <claude at phyto.qc.ca> wrote:
> I've yum updated to myth 0.20 but didn't find MythArchive plugin.
>
> Is it a separate package or does it come with the update without
> anything to do.
>
> My menu are translated to french so do I need to go back to standard
> menu or can I add mytharchive by hand ??
>
> It's not clear how it work
>

> Le samedi 30 septembre 2006 à 20:23 +0200, Fredrik Karlsson a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just installed MythTV 0.20 and the MythArchive plugin, and i was
> > surprised how nice it was. Thanks! I know people have been having
> > problems with audio sync, inverted colors in thumbnails  and so on,
> > but It worked like a charm for me.
> >
> > The only problem I had was that in the MythCenter menu theme, the
> > square marking the recording was not focused on the information in the
> > background but rather about 2 cm to high up. This  pushed the square
> > into the black portions at the top and the bottom of the menu.
> >
> > Has anyone else seen this?
> >
> > I am using a PAL recording done on a PVR-350 card.
> >
> > /Fredrik
> >

> --
> -----
> Claude Gélinas agr., dta
> Phyto Ressources inc.

"Give up learning, and put an end to your troubles."

My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/