[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend and 0.20

Ben Curtis mythtv at nosolutions.com
Sun Oct 1 00:37:14 UTC 2006

> For all you xebian xbox frontend fans! I just posted 0.20 upgrade
> instructions for those of you who were using the images from the following
> wiki: http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Xbox_Install_using_E_Images
>
> The process should be painless since I just did it and tested it. Two
> commands and you should be off and running.

I just found this post while searching, but I've posted in another thread
about a protocol issue that I think has to do with this upgrade method.
It looks like a later version of .20-fixes has been released that uses
Protocol 31, and the packages updated using the Wiki for xebian use
Protocol 30.  Any chance of this being updated?

Thanks,
Ben