[mythtv-users] mac os x quicktime playback

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Tue Nov 21 17:59:36 UTC 2006

Is there a way to just mount the recordings shared video via nfs (which
I have done) and just playback the .mpg videos with quicktime? I tried
it on my intel macbook pro and quicktime does not like the files. I will
eventually be upgrading to .20 (so I can use a packaged intel os x
mythfrontend) from .19 svn, but it has been so stable and commercial
flagging is near perfect that I have been putting it off.

- james