[mythtv-users] Card That Gives The Best Quality Picture?

tom roth rawdlite at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 20 16:05:40 UTC 2006

You are aware that when looking "Live TV" in mythtv you are actually
watching a recording ?
Therefore the chosen recording parameters for the "Live TV" profile
influence the quality you see in Live TV under mythtv.
If you want to check what your card is capable of you can try: mplayer
<devicename>.
Hope that helps.

tom