[mythtv-users] HDTV success

Armblessed armblessed at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 15:33:22 UTC 2006

I missed most of this conversation so forgive me If this is a repeat but...
May I ask what model of Sharp Aquos screen you're using?  I'm mashing my
brain over the overscan issues with my Aquos 32" (LC-32D40U).
With a few exceptions (AMD64, GeForce 6800), I'm using a smiliar setup as
you are, Mark.
Every ModeLine I've tried has ended in failure. :(

-Lionel