[mythtv-users] New Dvico card

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 10:19:32 UTC 2006

On 11/10/06, Chris Nicholls <chris at czar.cc> wrote:
> I'm stumpped!!
>
> I've just installed a new Dvico plus DTV card.
>
> dmesg seems to be correct.
>
> registering adapter, frontend tuner found etc
>
> Went into mythtvsetup deleted the old card created the new one, no problems.
>
> Ran a channel scan, nothing.
>
> directories in /dev are correct  /dev/dvb/adapter0/...demux0 dvr0
> frontend0 net0
>
> logs from frontend and backend don't show anything abnormal.
>
> some detail  FC5 fresh install anthalon64 3500 1gig memory nvidia drivers
>
> Thanks Chris

It's probably been a year since I setup my dvico fusion light card...
I recall having to run some sort of channel scan script for the
card ( outside of the mythtv setup ) that scanned the card and
got a list of local stations that it received.

I think it's azap  - part of the Fedora dvb-apps rpm in the extras
repository... I think... I've also got an air2pc card... I might be
getting them confused....

jack