[mythtv-users] Unable to Stream TV Recordings from Mythweb

Tony Chiaffredo m3tony at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 22:32:06 UTC 2006

Hello fellow Myth'ers!

I'm running .20 and I upgraded my Knoppmyth install using Cecil's directions
here...

http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11558&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=upgrade&start=0&sid=85e91bbd47739092f44efb21afca5157

That all went just fine.

I've searched and seen a couple of posts that are exactly what I'm running
into. Problem is that I don't see a real resolution in those posts.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_1&search_string=stream+mythweb+.20&search_type=AND

Here is another poster that seems to be having the same issue.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/233693?search_string=stream%20mythweb%20.20;#233693

I am now not able to Stream recordings via Mythweb. It's my understanding
that I should be able to click on the recording preview image or title, and
the recording will be streamed via http.

I navigate to the recorded programs link (
http://192.168.0.20:8000/mythweb/tv/recorded).

Click on the title (
http://192.168.0.20:8000/mythweb/pl/stream/1501/1161859500), and no joy.
Pages time out, and I'm not seeing any apache error.log entries.

I have verified the rewrite rule in .htaccess, and I have verified that I
have the correct handler.pl file. I really don't know where to look next.

Any help would be great.

Toneus