[mythtv-users] MythDVD

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Thu Nov 2 20:16:17 UTC 2006

Yes, I setup a psuedo DVD changer out of a MythTV .18.1 system.
I documented the steps, with screen captures, as I always build
everything from source.
Not that it will answer your questions directly, but it will give you
a decent reference. I even include the caveats I experienced with
MythDVD when I attempted to rip my DVDs to the hard drive before
storing them away in the closet.

http://www.schaefer.dhcp.biz/MythTV/myth18.htm

There were a few DVDs that I haven't figured out why MythDVD would
recognize but wouldn't rip, but 3 out 50 isn't bad.