[mythtv-users] PVR-150 with no sound?!?

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:27:17 UTC 2006

OK, I resolved this.  When I reinstalled Myth I deleted my capture cards but
then selected the S-VIDEO in port.  Since that video input doesn't have
audio I think that is why it says that the audio processing was stopped.  I
ended up with S-VIDEO when I should have selected the tuner (long story but
basically I had both hooked up and got confused because I saw a signal on
one and not the other).

Anyway, I selected the Tuner source and that is giving me sound now.

That was 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. :-(

The only step left to get things fully functional is to get LIRC working and
that's a piece of cake. ;-)

--
Mike