[mythtv-users] video plays too fast on ABC. out of sync.

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:33:07 UTC 2006

On 10/31/06, Inor Kuo <inorkuo at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

hrmm, try putting a _30 at the end of the mode, ie 1366x768_60, this
*should* fix it to 60hz, which is what is needed for 720p.

at least it works for the standard HD resolutions, I'm hoping the
NVidia software engineers did the same for this common LCD/Plasma
resolution.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!