No subject

Tue May 30 07:28:35 UTC 2006

lirc, changing the alias to something unique for each of the two additional
IR blasters I wish to use.  However, I'm not too versed in the ways of
editing source and compiling programs, and I've been having difficulty
finding information on how to accomplish this.

I've read a bit that says I could likely accomplish this with MyBlaster
serial IR blasters + a USB connector (if I so desired), but those are a bit
steep at $45 + shipping each... and I've already bought 3 IR blasters from
irblaster.info.  I'll go that route if I must, but I'm hoping I don't have
to (especially because those things look pretty large, and I'm not sure how
to fit three cable boxes and a few MyBlasters in my small entertainment
center easily)

Has anyone on this list successfully controlled multiple cable boxes with
multiple serial IR blasters?  If so, please share your knowlege with me!
The better half is getting a little annoyed that we've got three tuners but
we still can't watch anything while the myth box is recording... need to
justify this project to her, thanks :)

------=_Part_5857_5875502.1150136122045

Hello all,<br><br>I've been struggling with this issue for about two months now to no avail.&nbsp; I am hoping that perhaps someone here can confirm or deny that they've accomplished this successfully, and if so... perhaps let me know how you managed to?

------=_Part_5857_5875502.1150136122045--