[mythtv-users] Having problems / Need info on BOB Deinterlacing

James Buckley james at logicland.co.uk
Wed May 31 21:50:06 UTC 2006

I've used 0.19 as well, and playback matches SVN.

I'd like to have my resolution at 1080i, could you tell me the circumstances
which cause the problems with the 6200.

The setup you mentioned was exactly like I had the component, it looked
good, only the actual component feed wasn't very good (colours really bad,
nowhere near DVI).

I'll try and get a working 1080i modeline, but haven't successfully managed
ANY interlaces DVI modelines. I wonder if I can get my 1360x768 progressive
into interlaced, that way I would still have a crisp picture. Anyway, any
other solutions would be gladly accepted.

James

  _____