[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Sound Issues after Upgrade

Joel Turner jturner421 at aol.com
Wed May 31 20:08:08 UTC 2006

I just switched from using S-Video out on the PVR-350 to a DVI interface
with my new plasma and I have added a new Motorola DCT6200.  I have also
upgraded to the latest ivtv driver 0.45 running under Ubuntu Breezy.  In
my former setup, and to which I duplicated with the upgraded cable box,
I had audio out from the cable box to the line-in on the pvr-350 and
then feeding into my sound card.  I am no longer getting sound.  I have
verified that audio out from the DCT6200 works (plugged it directly into
my plasma) and I am getting audio out from my Myth PC to my A/V receiver
as old recordings work fine. I also have an HD-3000 that is receiving
audio just fine.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.