[mythtv-users] Commercial flag and cut list

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed May 31 18:41:32 UTC 2006

On 5/31/06, Mike Daugird <MDaugird at erdman.com> wrote:
> I would like to know if I can edit a cut list from commercial flagging in myth then export that list.

You can load the cut list in edit mode and then modify it as needed.

> I use avidemux2 to make my dvd mpg files and qdvdauthor for authoring DVDs.

you could use the cut list with 0.19's lossless transcode to create a
clean mpeg file to convert to DVD compat mpeg2.

> I would like to get the cut list imported into avidemux2 but I don't know how.

I believe mythtranscode run from the command line allows one to export
a cut list, I don't remember in what format though.

> MythBurn never worked well for me.

It's being worked on in SVN, so hopefully 0.20 will have a properly
functioning, completely internal DVD master tool!

> Is there a way to have mythtv make a cut Mpeg Program stream and leave it somewhere that I can use qdvdauthor to make the dvd? That would be better then me having to use avidemux2.

see above..

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!