[mythtv-users] Dual AGP - PCI video card setup

Mark Johannessen mfjlaw at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:12:37 UTC 2006

I am trying to set up a FE with an Nvidia GeForce 6600 AGP which I will use
for HD component out and an Nvidia GeForce MX 4000 for use as the FE's
maintenance display.  I have been able to get either one of the cards to
work by changing the BIOS 1st display device setting, but that renders the
other display dead (no output, no text display, display doesn't turn on).  I
see that you can run a dual head config using X, but that's after bootup.
Is there somewhere else I should be looking to enable the two cards?

Mark