[mythtv-users] Remote MythTV setup/user in Europe. Advice?

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Wed May 31 07:40:33 UTC 2006

Excellent plan.  I think that is exactly what I will do.  Server in North
America, and a remote front end.  If the actual content is rsync'd, it should
apear normal in use.  I am not too sure about opening MySQL over the internet,
but that should be fine.  Maybe a hole punched in only for a certain IP and
port would be safer.

Mark