[mythtv-users] Playback causes recording stream corruption

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Wed May 31 01:15:27 UTC 2006

I'm also having this problem since going to 0.19 and still have it in
svn revision 9930.  I was looking at
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1660, but it doesn't seem to have
gone anywhere.  I only have the problem with my one slave backend.  It
then causes problems with remote frontends and playback with media on
this backend.  Namely, prebuffering pauses causing LiveTV lockups and
MythVideo lockups (NFS mounted).  While the errors are occuring, the
whole box seems to be locked from the network.  I can't SSH in, but
nothing crashes and the recordings seem fine.  I can get back in after
5 to 10 seconds.  Sometimes longer...