[mythtv-users] Tuner type not set

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Tue May 30 19:56:47 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 09:33:41AM -0700, Andrew Kreps wrote:
> I had that exact problem with 2.6.16 and my PVR-350.  After trying
> ivtv 0.4.x and 0.6.2, I found that only 0.6.1 would actually work
> properly.  If it's quick and easy to do, you may want to give the
> 0.6.x branches a shot.

Sigh.   Well, that needs a upgrade to the latest kernel, which in turn
means either building it myself, or the even more complex but worthwhile
upgrade to FC5 to get an RPM of it.   Neither of which I have time to do
today.  I'll have to do it when I get back and see if I can't downgrade
the box with ivtv to the prior drivers.