[mythtv-users] Remote MythTV setup/user in Europe. Advice?

Mark list at onnow.net
Tue May 30 17:06:28 UTC 2006

I need to figure out a way to get mythtv in Europe from a North American feed.
I had a perfect system in Canada ( two PVR cards and lots of disk space.... )
Now I have moved to Europe and my Family wants MythTV and North American ( English ) TV again.

I want to figure out a solution.
I have a very fast internet connection here ( 1024 up and 12000 down ) and it is unlimited.

What is the best way to set up a linux box here that might sync or something to a server with capture card in North America?

I would like to hear some opinions on the best way to do this.
Also, I have the linux box here, but not in North America yet, so I would be willing to pay someone for a feed.

Let me know of the best way to do this over the ocean, and/or if you want to be paid to be the feeder.

Thank you!

Mark