[mythtv-users] MythArchive. Runs but I have serious problems.

drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 14:10:11 UTC 2006

> But was the file cutted before with mythtranscode? with which version of
> mythtranscode was the file cut?
> Is it for the whole video?

No I only selected the cut points but did not run a transcode job. The show would
have been recorded and processed using at mythtv 0.19 svn 9163 as I recorded it last
week and this is the latest version in gentoo. Yesturday, I installed the svn
version by creating my own ebuild that used a snapshot of the svn archive.

John