[mythtv-users] PVR-150(non-mce) Sound Quality

cweisiger at i-55.com cweisiger at i-55.com
Tue May 30 14:05:38 UTC 2006

I have a pvr-150(non-mce) and a pvr-350 in my system.

The sound quality is wonderful on my pvr-350, of which I
have the coax cable hooked directly to it.

The pvr-150(non-mce) has my cable box hooked to it using
the composite(yellow, red, white). The picture quality is
great but the sound is scratchy, with a slight hissing sound.
Could this be that the sound is going from the red, white jacks
to the single sound input of the pvr-150.

Would the sound quality be better with a pvr-150 MCE version?