[mythtv-users] MythDevice?

Anil Gupte anil-list at icinema.com
Tue May 30 13:12:16 UTC 2006

I am looking for something that is mass manufactured specifically to run Linux
based PVR software, so the price can come down to say, $300 per machine and it
looks good next to my DVD player and Audio system.  Then all of us can justify
having a bunch of them - some to use, some to take apart, some to play with,
some to bring them all in and in the darkness... never mind... :-)

Seriously, someday myth will be all growed up and it needs to have a stable,
reliable platform on which people can run it - perhaps even pay for it.

What "couple of outfits" are selling such boxes now?

Thanx,
Anil Gupte