[mythtv-users] OT: Anyone running an ATI Radeon (9000) with a VGA-SCART adapter (PAL)

Andrew Cope andrew at evergreencomputing.com
Tue May 30 13:07:07 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 08:41, Tom Hughes wrote:
> In message <447BF391.7020104 at evergreencomputing.com>
>         Andrew Cope <andrew at evergreencomputing.com> wrote:
>
>> I've been through this recently with my pundit-r with onboard ATI 9100.
>> Ended up buying a VGA to SCART cable and fiddling with xorg.conf until
>> late into the night!
>
> Where did you manage to buy a VGA to SCART cable? I didn't think
> there was anybody selling them...
>
> Tom

Hi Tom,

Found it on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9732553601&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT

It comes with full instructions for Windows (!) and assumes you have an
ATI Radeon card.  I guess it's untested on other cards.

Looks like the same circuit as http://ryoandr.free.fr/english.html

Cheers
Andrew
Email:    andrew at evergreencomputing.com