[mythtv-users] Touchscreens option?

Xamindar junkxamindar at gmail.com
Tue May 30 07:37:53 UTC 2006

Sorry I have no info for you on this.  But I am also interested in
putting a mythtv in my car.  How are you doing it?  Do you have a site?
On the touch screen subject I would assume it would be easy.  The touch
screen is controlled my X as a pointer device.  So mythtv just needs to
accept it like a mouse.