[mythtv-users] MythArchive on gentoo...

drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 04:06:26 UTC 2006

I have seccussfully built and installed MythArchive on gentoo. The only problem was
that the build pulls in mythconfig.mak which has the setting SRC_PATH. Well in
gentoo this is a temp folder that is discarded after the install so the build
failed... Got around this by setting a valid SRC_PATH in settings.pro. Anyways tried
to archive a show to dvd.iso and all looked good including cutlist until I got to
the log viewer screen which I believe should show some results... The problem is my
log viewer is always empty and there is no archiving running in the background. Is
there someplace for me to look for a log file to see if any errors were generated?

Thanks in advance,
John

P.S. Forgot to say this is a slave backend with its own seperate data folder and the
show in question was on the slaves data. The master backend does not have
mytharchive installed.