[mythtv-users] latest kernel from ATRPMs and modules - 2111?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon May 29 19:56:51 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 12:39:54PM -0700, Brad Fuller wrote:
> I've seen that kernel updates have been in "testing" on atrpms, but not
> in "stable." And, the related kernel modules are in "stable. "
> Axel: am I doing something wrong here? Are we to obtain kernels from
> somewhere else other than atrpms? Or has 2096 been the last "stable"
> FC4  kernel from your perspective?

Didn't I just answer that on another mailing list? ;)

If you want to post on several mailing lists, then consider the
following

a) it's bad netiquette, don't do it unless you really think it's
   needed

b) use one post and place the lists in To: and Cc:s, do that replies
   can go to all lists otherwise some lists will only have the question
   and not the answer. Like this one

Anyway that's what I answered on another list:

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net