[mythtv-users] DVB-T viewing problem with Freecom USB DVB Stick

John Easy john at bigease.net
Mon May 29 19:30:16 UTC 2006

Hi all

I have just installed mythtv and I am a total novice.  I have got it
working under FC5 and all seems to operate, until I try and view live
TV.

The channel scan seems to be successful, as I get the channels I expect,
but when I try and view Live TV it complains about poor signal and is
unable to lock to any channel.  I have had the DVB stick working wih
Kaffeine, with no problems.  I presume that it must be not tuning to the
correct channel.  I should be tuning to Sandy Heath, but I do not seem
to be able to specify this in MythTV.

Any help and hints would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

John