[mythtv-users] Record - except when?

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Mon May 29 19:19:57 UTC 2006

Is there a way I can program myth to record any time
a show is on a channel within a time range?  Or another
way to put it is don't record a show if it falls in a timeslot?

In my case, I'd like it to record in HD all CSI episodes on
CBS, if they fall in the prime time window.  However the
same CBS channel has CSI Weekends reruns that are usually
11:30pm Saturday / Sunday night.  These shows are not
broadcast in HD and I'd rather they not be recorded by
the HD tuner as they just take up space with no improved quality.

Any creative solutions out there for this?  I'm using
mythtv 0.19.

Brian