[mythtv-users] Samba for LiveTV?

stan stanlist at cox.net
Sat May 27 20:48:27 UTC 2006

Got it!

Thanks to everyone for their help.

What finally did it was getting my fingers out of the smb.conf file and
using kcontrol, the KDE control panel thing.  I turned off "user level
authentication" in samba, and now all is well.  I'm not sure what it did,
but it seems to know what it's doing :-)

Thanks again.

Um, er, now I'm trying to get apache to serve files > 2 GB.  I think I'm
using apache 2.0.54 that should have changed the file size limit thing.
Does something else need to be configured to allow big files?

--stan