[mythtv-users] Adding recording to playlist moves selection down

Randy Robertson rmrobert at usc.edu
Sat May 27 06:46:04 UTC 2006

I've noticed when I add a recording to the playlist, then I return to
recording list, it changes which recording is selected by jumping down
one.  Though not a big deal, this behavior seems kind of unnecessary.
Especially considering I, and most others I'd assume, tend to watch a
series of shows in chronological order, it would make more sense to
move the selection up rather than down.  But there is something to be
said for following to principle of least surprise and just returning
to the same recording.

Does this bother anybody else? If not I'll just fix it locally.