[mythtv-users] [OT] Xine, keymaps and lirc

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat May 27 04:21:44 UTC 2006

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythVideo#Further_Xine_Configuration
explains that Xine misbehaves when it comes to using modified keymap
files. I have been trying to set up .mythtv/lircrc with some remote
control commands to control xine but have not suceeded.

I think I may have misunderstood how this all works and I don't
understand how the xine keymap file plays a part in this when it comes
to configuring remote control keys for xine. I had assumed it was the
same as for MythTV but I think that may be wrong.

Can anyone please explain the process for doing this?

Thanks,
Phill