[mythtv-users] Playback picture problem

raptorjr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 17:01:28 UTC 2006

Upgraded to the latest SVN version and got some serious problems with the
picture
in LiveTV and recordings.
First after the update the picture had the wrong color. Had read something
about
the HUE setting on the mailinglist, so i tried to change that.
The value was at 50% and i tried to adjust it to a higher value, but it
wouldn't change.
Tried to change to a lower, and the value jumped down to 1%. It was
impossible
to change the value to anything higher that 1. But the colors looked good
now, so
i was happy. Happy until i thought that i needed to adjust the brightness a
little
bit. And then the same thing happened. Impossible to increase the
brightness, but
when i tried to decrease it jumped down to 1 and my picture is now very very
dark.
Almost impossible to see anything.
And it is also impossible to increase the brightness value. Dont know if it
is the same
behaviour on the other settings, but hue and brightness is both on 1 and
cant be
increased.

Is there something that i have missed? I have a ATI Radeon 9200 card. Is it
no longer
possible to change the picture attributes, or have i missed some other
setting that should
be enabled in this version(rev 10012)?

Hope someone can help, or i have to go back to a eariler version.

/Stefan