[mythtv-users] Help please with Change Inputs on TV Tuner card

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Wed May 24 19:07:43 UTC 2006

Stan,

The Biggest Thanks to you - complete success here, at last!

Dreading the thought of seeing several hundred channels appear in the
Program Listings, I first added only a Channel Changer script.  That
made no difference.

So, I added a 4DTV lineup on Zap2it, selecting a single channel - Fox News.
After retrieving the lineup, MythTV ignored my choice and chose A & E Network.
But, A & E showed up in the Channel Editor just fine, so I can change
the name and callsign to whatever I want.

This all worked because I followed your steps, so Thanks a Bunch!

--
MM