[mythtv-users] MythTV, Lirc and MCE keyboard

Doug ddalton at swigbar.com
Tue May 23 21:31:49 UTC 2006

Allan,

I think you misunderstand..  I have the keymap you are referring to for
the remote already,  I am looking for the full .lircrc for the  entire
keyboard,  not just the remote,  as well as the lircd.conf for the
keyboard.  My remote is working fine. I just dont want to map all the
keys if it is already done.

Regards,
Doug