[mythtv-users] Myth Permissions, sound and auto login

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Tue May 23 19:04:50 UTC 2006

Thanks. I had not seen that exact Wiki, but one similar. I like the sound
of option 2.

But question... If my MythTV system is running a dual output card where
the VGA is the primary display (:0.0) and the DMI to my HDTV is
secondary (:0.1) is there a way to have the system start Xorg on the DMI
screen, and run mythfrontend in the respawn method while allowing gnome to
open on Display :0.0 and present the basic login for admin purposes?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,