[mythtv-users] How do I find out what the filename isfor a recording?

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Mon May 22 08:42:16 UTC 2006

You or others might also like to know that..

If you access your recordings directory via samba on a windows machine (with
dsmyth installed I'm not sure if that matters though) you can see the title
of the recording.
You do this by selecting the detailed view for the folder. Then right
clicking on the column headings at the top and selecting "Title" from the
list.
If you select "More..." at the bottom of that right click you can select a
lot of other columns to be displayed in the detailed view.
Other interesting ones that I found to be populated on my system are listed
below:

Title
Status
Category
Dimensions
Channel
Subtitle
Description
Recording group

I hope that little tidbit of info proves useful for other people :-)

Steve Daniels