[mythtv-users] MythArchive on Ubuntu

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Mon May 22 01:19:13 UTC 2006

I thought I would start trying to get MythArchive going and reading the wiki
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive
 I was not sure how to install these two dependancies in Ubuntu:

   - mysqldb module for python
   - imaging (PIL) module for python

Does anyone know how to install these modules in Ubuntu or had any luck
getting it to work in Ubuntu. I found the mysql module for python but it
looks like the installation defaults for Redhat which is different and when
I try to update the config file for Ubuntu it still fails. Thanks for any
help and by the way I like this interface much better that the MythWeb one.

Allan