[mythtv-users] onboard GeForce4 MX / PVR-500

Stephen Bory steviebe at gmail.com
Mon May 22 01:13:57 UTC 2006

I will be using it for just analog television.  Thanks for your help.  I
guess I'm going to go ahead and get a PVR-150 and a PVR-500.  Thanks for
your help.  Also, it's funny how much time I spent trying to find out if my
onboard video card will be enough.  It never occured to me that if it
doesn't ,it won't cost much to upgrade :)  Thanks again,

Steve