[mythtv-users] couple mythgame questions

John Goulah jgoulah at gmail.com
Sun May 21 22:08:53 UTC 2006

Is there an easy way to page down the mythgame list with a remote? Or
perhaps entering the letter (via number keypad) such as the mythmusic plugin
supports?  I have over 500 Nes roms and its really hard to get to the end of
the list....

Is there a way to tweak the game menu so that the first thing I see is the
systems, then the games?  I know I can tweak the tree layout, but I always
see "game root" first, then favorites and all games on the next level, then
the individual systems.  I'd like to see the systems first.

Thanks!
John