[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Problem Loading Pages

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Sat May 20 21:30:22 UTC 2006

Tom Dale wrote:
> Does anyone think this will work?  I believe that
> after last night, my
> brother is banned from MythTV for a while, so I may be
> going it alone.
> :-)  This is bad because he's the one that knows some
> SQL, whereas I
> don't have any SQL experience.  Anyway, if this is a
> good course of
> action, how should I do step 4 of my list?  Again,
> thanks to all of you
> for any help you can give me!
>
> -Tom-

I haven't been following your thread too closely, so forgive me if I've
missed a detail, the error that MythWeb is giving I have only seen in
two situations, 1) the backend was upgraded but but mythweb was not, so
they are running different protocol versions, which are not compatible,
or 2) the backend is either not running or has gotten into a state where
it is not responding to requests. What do the backend logs say?

Tom