[mythtv-users] Wrong Channels, Wrong details, Missing Channels

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 21:23:38 UTC 2006

Guys,
I'm using the latest Svn (9950) and when I run
mythfilldatbase the channel info is all messed up.
For one, I am missing channels.  Secondly, some
channels that I do have tune to the wrong channel.
For instance, 3 goes to 33 and 5 goes to two.
Finally, I have the wrong program info for a specific
channel.  Also, doing a --do-channel-updates gives me
a different channel config than doing a basic
mythfilldatabase.
Thanks in advance for the help,
Chad