[mythtv-users] inserting cut point behaviour

Paul Andreassen paulx at andreassen.com.au
Sat May 20 11:19:10 UTC 2006

On Fri, 19 May 2006 11:53 pm, Leo Kliger wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 22:15 +1000, Paul Andreassen wrote:
> > > PS. I know that some of you have commflagging that works very well -
> > > but others in the world unfortunately don't, and my trials have led me
> > > to give up and just make them myself.
> >
> > If more people helped and gave feedback it would work better.
>
> Okay, could you point me to the correct forum and method for such
> feedback as there is nothing obvious (to me anyway) at mythtv.org for
> this.

Run these commands on a troublesome program to find out why it not working
well.

export DEBUGCOMMFLAG=1
mythcommflag -c 1002 -s 20050925223500 --verbose commflag --force > 1.out 2>&1

By looking at the end of the file you can see where the points are add or
removed for different detection types.

Paul