[mythtv-users] Samba for LiveTV?

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sat May 20 08:25:03 UTC 2006

Hi Stan,

Try and play LiveTV using either VLC or Media Player Classic. This works for
me perfectly. Though I am using Nova-T produced mpg's.

You can utilise the myth: url with dsmyth http://dsmyth.sourceforge.net/
this allows media players to stream from the backend. Also take a looksie a
winmyth - I haven't checked that out in a while..

Have fun,

HTH,

Steve Daniels