[mythtv-users] Filter pids from DVB-T streams.

Darryl Merritt - MythTV Dev mythtv at djm.dbme.net.au
Sat May 20 00:45:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to exclude/filter out some of the streams from a recording?

I'm having trouble with some recordings from the DVB-T card and the common thing seems to be the AC3
stream is present. I dont know whether the problem lies with the AC3 data itself, or whether
MythTV's handling of it, so I'd like to exclude it from the recordings.

I have found that recordings without AC3 will demux properly with PVAstrumento. The ones with AC3 I
sometimes have trouble with. Even MythTV has trouble with them as it wont/cant generate a pixmap for
MythWeb to show.

Darryl

---- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.