[mythtv-users] Skip hangs for some recordings

Patrick Mansfield patman at aracnet.com
Fri May 19 19:37:24 UTC 2006

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 12:57:21AM +1000, Leighton Brough wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion. I gave it a try, but I still have the same
> problem. Any other ideas?

Are you running with XvMC + nvidia?

I just switched to using XvMC, and have hit a similar problem (maybe twice
so far), but it did not seem to *always* be hit in the same spot, I would
have to try it again.

I never had that problem without XvMC, and will probably turn it back off
(maybe until .20, unless fixes are backported to .19-fixes).

-- Patrick Mansfield