[mythtv-users] Noob - FC5 Nvidia driver problems

Steve Mason SMason at kmss.ca
Fri May 19 17:40:08 UTC 2006

Thanks for the replies.  Once I fix an unrelated hardware issue, I'll
re-try it, and post my x11 logs if I'm still having trouble.

P.S. I apologize for the lame disclaimer from our company mail server,
In the near future I'll either change my mail account,
or send through a different server.

Steve

This transmission may contain confidential information and is intended for
the original addressee only.  Unauthorized reliance on, or dissemination of
this information is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete or destroy this transmission.
Please be aware that communication with us via e-mail is, by its nature, not
a 100% secure communications medium.
Thank you.