[mythtv-users] Calling Rochester, MN mythTV users

Ed Neff backhoes at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:59:42 EDT 2006

Hi Mario,

Thanks for all the good information about dealing with Charter Cable.  I
have been doubtful about Charter because their website  left me confused.
Your posts give me some hope that Charter may be a choice for me.

I live near Rochester, MN, close enough to be served by Charter, but have a
large satellite dish using 4DTV and an Over-The-Air antenna for local
channels.  I have built (and re-built) three MythTV systems and they all
work quite well.  If too many of the so-called "Cable Channels" become
unavailable via 4DTV, Charter and firewire would be the way I'd have to go.

Thanks again for letting those of us near Rochester know about Charter Cable
and how to deal with them.

--
Ed Neff