[mythtv-users] mpg files are created rw for user mythtv only

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 23:33:08 EDT 2006

I'm not sure if this is possible but I THINK this can be done through the OS
itself by setting the "sticky bit" on the directory, that should force
everything created under it to use the same permissions.  I could be VASTLY
wrong here as i've never really played with this, but that's my
understanding of how it works.  I'm sure there's a setting in Myth to do
this however, just don't know it off the top of my head.

-Doug