[mythtv-users] mythtv does funny things

Hansa mythtv at logic-q.nl
Wed May 17 19:40:55 EDT 2006

Robert "Anaerin" Johnston wrote:

> First of all, run mysqlcheck on your Myth DB, to ensure
> everything's good there.

All OK. No problems there.
I've made an install script for system(s) which I run after I've installed a
new PVR-box. In there is a copy of a (probably defunct) pre installed
version of /home/mythtv and /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg
I want to figure out what's wrong in there. That's why I asked for the mysql
dump.
If you want you can filter all personal data from it. If you send it
directly to my personal mail account I'll promise I won't make it public. I
will only use it for solving my problem and destroy the data afterwards. If
it's not too much to ask I'd also appreciate a copy of a /home/mythtv
folder.

Regards,
Hansa