[mythtv-users] Mythgallery attempts to open Dvd using svn

Nick Craig-Wood nick at craig-wood.com
Wed May 17 12:23:27 EDT 2006

In mythtv, you wrote:
>  Lower case "audio_ts" and "video_ts" means your system is mounting the
>  DVD incorrectly (as an iso9660 filesystem instead of a udf filesystem),
>  so the mounted filesystem does not contain a valid DVD, so it's not
>  handled like a DVD.  Fix your system and Myth will work.

I've been having this problem (with lower case dvd names) too, and
that was enough of a clue to fix it - thanks!

Normally mounted

# mount -t iso9660 -o ro  /dev/dvd1 /mnt/tmp
# tree -a /mnt/tmp
/mnt/tmp
|-- audio_ts
`-- video_ts
    |-- video_ts.bup
    |-- video_ts.ifo
    |-- vts_01_0.bup
    |-- vts_01_0.ifo
    |-- vts_01_1.vob
    `-- vts_01_2.vob

Mounted with udf

# mount -t udf -o ro  /dev/dvd1 /mnt/tmp
# tree /mnt/tmp/
/mnt/tmp/
|-- AUDIO_TS
`-- VIDEO_TS